Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Ipsy Bag:)



I don't like wearing glosses:( so i was not happy to see this in my bag at all....



Another product was not happy at all was this beach spray its the third one i get and i don't like the way it feels on my hair. I will not be using it so ill probably give it away:(



I definitely excited about this mascara. I can't wait to try it.

I don't use brown pencil i like using powders more, but i can't give this one a try since the one i got few months back was too to light for me. 

                                                                                     Realtree

This perfume smells okay.  I don't like getting perfume samples i almost never like them. Good thing it was packed separately because it spilled all over the little bag it came in:(

Overall i give this bag a 8/10 because this cute Rebecca Minkoff
bag:)


No comments:

Post a Comment